Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob P Bob P is offline

Default 2007 User Interface

I've spent more than 25 years using the Excel and Lotus 123 interfaces.
Excel did a great job of stealing Lotus customers by making sure people
comfortable with that interface did not have to learn a new one.

My first hour of using the 2007 trial in Excel has been more painful than I
can describe.

Is there a switch I can turn to add the old menu and tool bars as an option???

Not leveraging the value of the investments in the familiar old interface is
a major blunder and probably an opportunity for someone to steal their market.

Bad, Bad move. Let me use my time invested in Microsoft Excel. Give me a
switch to the old interface.