Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] something_clever@msn.com is offline

Default Formula to make a Seed Starting Chart

Someone helped me with this a few years ago and I have since lost his
instructions. Can someone help me to know what formula I use in
making a chart for starting my seeds. I would like to be able to have
one cell have the last frost date in it and then be able to type in a
number in another cell which represents the number of weeks the seeds
need to be started before or after the last frost date, and then the
date I should start the seeds would appear in another cell. Did I
make any sense? Thank you!