Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John John is offline

Default Formatting data table

If you right click on the data table you can change the font size by clicking
on 'format data table' and the font tab. You can type in the size you want

John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003
Please reply & rate any replies you get

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Borris" wrote:

I have a data table shown under a diagram. However it won't display all the
decimals. I.e. in the input to the diagram for january 2006 is 1.123, but
only 1.1 is shown in the data table. The only solution seems to be to enlarge
the diagram but this is not an option in this particular case!

As a last resort I could embed a table under a traditional diagram without
the data table, but that is second best.

Looking forward to any help