Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Dynamic Hyperlink

If you're using the hyperlinks from the Insert|Hyperlink, then you could name
the linked range and link to that (instead of the address).

Alternatively, you could use the =hyperlink() worksheet function.

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

Since they're worksheet formulas, they'll adjust to the insert/deletes.

wrote:

I have a wookbook that has 5 sheets. I want to to hyperlink from one
sheet to another. I have put in the hyperlink that does this. The
problem I'm having is when I insert a row in one of the sheets the
hyperlink does not get updated. I'm using Excel 2003. I have looked
at the help but I'm starting to wonder if this can even be done but
I'm sure I'm not the first that wanted or needed this flexability.
I'm not a power user of Excel but get around ok. If you have any
suggestion would be helpful.

Thank you

--

Dave Peterson