Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Infinitebiscuit Infinitebiscuit is offline

Default I want to count days between two dates including start date

Hi people - I count myself as a bit of a novice - so sorry if this is really
dumb! I have had a look on line and can see some similar looking enquiries -
except those want to do more complicated things than me. I simply want to put
two dates into two cells on the same row and count the number of working days
(Mon-Fri) including both start and end date.

e.g. at the moment if put in 20/06/07 - 25/06/07 it returns the value of -5
-when I want it to return a value of -6 (+2 for the weekend)= -4

Thanks for your help folks

Darren
Farnborough UK