Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ben Ben is offline

Default Create a 'text' string based on whether values appear in other cel

Hello

Hope someone can help... I have a basic table:

Service Child Group Disc_card1 Disc_card2 SeniorCitizen
1 50% 10% 60% 30%
2 50% 15% 25% 90%

For each 'service' I may offer a discount to children, senior citizens or
those with discount cards.

I then want to create an adjacent cell, which populates a text field "There
is a 50% for children, 10% for Groups, No discounts for Disc_card1"

Is there a formula that will do an 'if' query to see if there is a value in
a cell, if there is turn that into a sentence and put it into a text table (I
guess I will need to use 'CONCATENATE' some where?)

Please help!!

Thanks