Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shelly Shelly is offline

Default Multiple If's and OR's

Thanks Ron - I was actually able to get it work by using

=IF(AND(A1="red",A2="blue"),10,IF(AND(A1="green",A 2="orange"),20,IF(AND(A2="purple",A2="yellow"),30, "")))

But now I have another question...

On the reference Sheet, again, looking at the 2 columns DB_Server and
Apps_Server, with the 5 rows, making 5 possible combinations.

On the worksheet where the user is working, I have data validation for the
first cell set to the named range of DB_Server. When a user selects the
first DB Server in the list (RefSheet:A1), I want to return the App Server
listed first (RefSheet:B1), into the cell in which the user is working
(DataSheet!A1)

If the user selects the 2nd DB server in the list (RefSheet:A2), I want the
2nd App Server returned (RefSheet:B2) into DataSheet!A1.

and so forth...

THANK YOU!