Biff

Hi!

This should be pretty easy but there are a couple of=20
things that I don't quite understand.

Do you download the raw data daily? And if so, after you=20
have that data sorted out to the other sheet do you delete=20
the raw data?

Where do you get the closing values?=20

I can think of a few different ways to do this but at the=20
same time it sounds like this file is very big and would=20
require a lot of formulas.

Have you considered using a pivot table or even a database=20
program?

To come up with a specific solution I would need to see=20
the file.

Biff