Dave Peterson

And just in case that statusbar isn't visible:

Tools|options|view tab
check statusbar

IanRoy wrote:

Hi, Charles;
Right click the Status Bar at the bottom of your Excel window. Choose
"Count." If you don't see the Status Bar, go to "View" on the Menu Bar, and
check "Status Bar."
Regards,
Ian.

"Charles" wrote:

thank galimi, but I refered without use VBE,
Is there not an option from excel menu ? because the person that I saw I
know dont use VBE

"galimi" wrote:

Charles,

From VBE, in the immediate window, you could type selection.count to find
the total number of cells selected in a range

http://HelpExcel.com

"Charles" wrote:

hi, I saw in other persons when has a range marked with the mouse, appear the
cells quantity that has the range,
how is the way to obtain it in my excel, maybe an option in option menu, but
i couldnt found....
any help me ?
thanks

--