Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default semi log graphs

If you let the x axis auto-scale when you've applied the log scale, it will
set the minimum to .001 and the maximum to 1. The increment is a factor of
10, so the points on the axis are 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, and 1. I don't think
you can get the increment smaller than a factor of 10.
--
David Biddulph

"dr chuck" wrote in message
I am interested in making Semi-log graphs with the X axis having the log
scale. I understand that this can be done in XY scatter.

My x-axis values range from .002 to .312
Do i still need to format my X-axis with a MAX of 10?
Is there a method to set the minor units on my X-axis to smaller
increments
? (i.e. .001)

Semi log challenged,
dr chuck