Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Romans Romans is offline

Default AutoFilter list arrows won't respond

list arrows won't respond and I'm on an assignment deadline! Tried
Tools/Protection/Protect Sheet per another help menu and "Protect Sheet" is
greyed out. This help menu was going for the Protect Sheet/(Dialog
Box)"Allow all users of this worksheet to" list/Use AutoFilter- feature in
case I accidentally turned on protection for the worksheet, but the list
arrows were working fine 2 minutes ago. Any suggestions?
--
Joel Bordeau