Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
dr chuck dr chuck is offline

Default semi log graphs

I am interested in making Semi-log graphs with the X axis having the log
scale. I understand that this can be done in XY scatter.

My x-axis values range from .002 to .312
Do i still need to format my X-axis with a MAX of 10?
Is there a method to set the minor units on my X-axis to smaller increments
? (i.e. .001)

Can I zoom in on my graph in my area of interest if i use a MAX 10 x axis?

Does the Trendline equation, slope and intercept formulas used with linear
graphs function with semilog graphs? With linear graphs i made a standard
curve with known x and y values and then input the y value of an unknown and
solved for x using the trendline equation. Does this work with semi-log?

Semi log challenged,
dr chuck