Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim[_2_] Jim[_2_] is offline

Default Finding last cell

Thanks for all your help. I just rearranged my worksheet so the % will be in
a different col.
Thanks Again
Jim
"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
Very Strange...

On my computer: WinXP / Excel 2002
the formula does return
86,963.25

This formula has been very reliable and works about 99.99847412109370% of
the time.

--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200706

"Jim" wrote:

This function will give me the value in the last cell, which is 3.20%.
I'm
trying to get the value in the last row before the last row & not
necessarly
the largest amount.
86,963.25
Thanks Jim

"Gary''s Student" wrote in
message
=INDIRECT("B"&SUMPRODUCT(MAX((ROW(B1:B1000))*(B1:B 1000<""))))

--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200706

"Jim" wrote:

How would I reflect, in say in sheet2, the last amount in col B,
before
the
% shown
in in col B, which will change as i add new dates?
In my old 123 days to find this cell i would record a macro like goto
col
B,
end down,
down,end up. Not sure how to accomplise this in Excel 2003.

Thanks,
Jim

A B C D
1 2/7/07 86,051.28 1,784.53 2.12%