Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default charting locations over time instead of numbers

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Bullseye said:
This is a great option...just one problem. I have gone everything thing you
show in your examples...but for some reason I run into a problem in step 4.
When I paste special, I get the vertical pight purple squares on the y-axis,
but it also moves all my data points into a vertical column as well instead
of leaving them where they were.

It sounds as if you've got the "Replace existing categories" box
checked. Uncheck it to avoid the range of zeroes being used for every
series x-values.

--
Del Cotter