Kel

In my new sheet, I'd like column D to be a cell that's listed in column
H of the old sheets. The cell is never in the same exact location.
The cell above the cell I want always has the word Balance in the cell
above it. The word Balance is only listed in column H on the old
sheets. Is there a way to have the macro do a find for Balance and
then copy the cell that is one below? As for column E for the new
sheet, it needs to be the last populated cell in column H. Maybe
easiest to do a find for Balance then do an end down??

Thanks a million for the help!!
Kelly