galimi

You can add the following code to the workbook_selectionchange event

Private Sub Workbook_SheetSelectionChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target
As Range)
Application.StatusBar = Target.Cells.Count
End Sub

This will put the cell count on the Status Bar. To enhance this further,
you could create an addin that monitors ALL Workbook Selection Changes using
the WithEvents keyword to make it work for ALL workbooks.

http://HelpExcel.com

"Charles" wrote:

thank galimi, but I refered without use VBE,
Is there not an option from excel menu ? because the person that I saw I
know dont use VBE

"galimi" wrote:

Charles,

From VBE, in the immediate window, you could type selection.count to find
the total number of cells selected in a range

http://HelpExcel.com

"Charles" wrote:

hi, I saw in other persons when has a range marked with the mouse, appear the
cells quantity that has the range,
how is the way to obtain it in my excel, maybe an option in option menu, but
i couldnt found....
any help me ?
thanks