Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Conditionally retain rows

As always, post your code for comments and suggestions.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"wal50" wrote in message
I have a macro (thanks to this site) that deletes rows that do not meet
conditions. I now have reason retain rows that meet the conditions
(delete
rows where the conditons are not met). For example, I want to delete all
rows where col2 < any of up to 12 different branch numbers.
I tried changing the = to < in the existing macro (which loops through
for
each condition) but it seems the logic deletes the row because it does not
match condition 1, even if it would have matched a later condition. The
row
is deleted by then.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,