Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
mollymolly mollymolly is offline

Default How do I print save as files?

Thanks JoAnn,
I was able to open it but i lost what i had printed. Inow know when I get an
attachment that needs corrections to save it first. But this site is
wonderful Thanks for your help in advance if I need you again.
MOlly

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

You didn't do a Save As and change the directory. It was a temp directory
and may or may not be available. If there's any hope, this is it:
http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"mollymolly" wrote in message
Someone sent me an excel spreadsheet. I made some corrections and saved it
in
the save as option. Now its in OLKD and I can not print it or send it back
the customer with the corrections because it can not open. I am totally
new
at this.Please can someone help me open it for review and to print and
maybe
move it?
Thanks in Advance.Molly