Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Martin Fishlock Martin Fishlock is offline

Default Conditional Formulas and finding lower numbers in a series

Hi
I don't think that you need a conditional formula, try:

=IF(COUNTIF(A1:A4, "<"&D1)2,"keyword","")

What this does is checks if the value in the range a1:a4 are < the value in
D1 and it gives me the count and if the count is more than 2 bingo I have the
keyword.

Is that it?

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"chrysler265" wrote:

I am trying to create a conditional formula which can show a keyword in a
cell - if the values in a set of cells has three values under 'x' amount.
Is this possible??