Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default EDate function + #NAME? error

Lina

Upon re-read of your original post I now see you did mention that.

Too much hurry or too little eyesight.

Apologies.

Gord

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:48:40 -0800, Lina wrote:

Gord,

With all due respect To an MS Excel MVP, I mentioned that already! "She does
have the add-in installed".

Lina

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Lina

If you had a look at EDATE in Excel help you would see that the Analysis Toolpak
add-in must be loaded through ToolsAdd-ins.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:16:13 -0800, Lina wrote:

Hi all,

I have a user with Excel 2000 experiencing a problem with her EDATE
function. Presently, she has her formula set to EDATE(+D12(J12*12)). Her
cells are formated with a custom date format. She does have the add-in
installed. She only seems to get the #NAME? error at the beginning of a new
year. She used to have her calculations on automatic, but for now they are on
manual. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!