Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JacMar JacMar is offline

Default Embedded pictures in VBA

Actually, I'm not sure this will work. Or I don't know how to do it.
Remember it would have to be pasted to a LeftHeader. Any ideas?

"JacMar" wrote:

Actually, I have not. This is an interesting approach, and I will definitely
try it.

It's just that there's got to be a more elegant way to do this. In other
words, if Excel does not allow to do this directly, it should.

Even if not elegant, if it works, it's good. Thanx.

" wrote:

JacMar,

Have you tried pasting the picture onto an otherwise unsed (and
probably hidden) worksheet, then pasting it from that worksheet to
where you really want it when you want it there? That way it will
travel with your workbook.

= M =

On Feb 10, 10:02 am, JacMar wrote:
I work in Excel 2002, (soon in Excel 2007: as soon as I can figure it out!).
I am making a program in VBA that will have a picture (logo) appear in a
header on the first page. At the present time, it goes and gets the pictures
on one of the disk that I specify. Obviously, if I move the program to
another computer, the references have to be changed in the VBA code. Is
there a way to embed the picture in the VBA code, so that it will behave
corectly no matter on which machine it is executed? Or is there another way
to do this?

Thanks