Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BethB BethB is offline

Default Not all values showing

Thanks for responding, but that did not seem to help.
Is it perhaps that this is a formula and not straight text? - I cannot seem
to get it to recognize the hard return.

Beth

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Put an occasional hard-return in the cell along with the text.

The hard-retrun is ALT-ENTER
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200706

"BethB" wrote:

I have a cell where I have concatenated 2 cells with very long paragraphs in
each. These 2 cells were made up of concatenations of other cells and were
split since Excel indicates that the original formulas were too long. The
problem is that the value in the cell does not completely show and there is
still white space at the bottom of the cell. If I change the column width,
the amount of text that shows changes somewhat, but still never shows it all.
I have copied and pasted the value of the cell into Word and the entire
contents are there.

Does anyone know how I might get this data to show?

Thanks in Advance
Beth