Al

Default Consolidating entries from multiple worksheets

I am using Excel XP.

I have a spreadsheet with 5 worksheets, named Monday to Friday that I use to
record details of visits that I make. Within each of these worksheets there
is an area where I have the option to record comments about the visit.

I want to create a sixth worksheet that consolidates these comments into one
list so that they can be viewed at a glance. Of course I can reference each
cell on the Monday - Friday spreadsheets, but this could leave a number of
blank spaces where I have not made a comment.

I guess I could write a macro that sorts the list and puts the blanks at the
bottom, but if there is a function that will do it automatically, it would
be preferable.

Thanks for any guidance you are able to provide.