Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cam1234 Cam1234 is offline

Default Auto calculate formulas when new data is entered

I have created a data set that is updated every month with new prices. The
prices are entered into a cell, say A1, then the next 3 cells (B1:D1) to the
right use different formulas with that data to give me information I need. I
was wondering if there was a way, so that when I enter new data in A2 for the
next month, the 3 cells to the right of A2 will automatically apply the
formulas from B1:D1 (into B2:D2). Under ToolsOptionsEdit the 'Enable
AutoComplete for Cell Values' and 'Extend Data Rage Formulas and Format' are
checked off. Also, under the ToolsOptionsCalculations tab the 'Automatic'
is also checked off.

Any help on this would be great appreciated, as I am great confused!

Thanks!