worksheetmom

Default How do I collect data from an interactive web worksheet and impor.

I am trying to publish a web site to collect orders for a program at our
school. Currently, we keep the data in an excel worksheet (2000) when we
enter the orders. I want to save the worksheet with interactivity, publish
it, and allow people to enter data to place their orders online. I want to
save the data to a file, and then import back into the original worksheet on
the home computer. Both worksheets (at home and on the web) would be
identical. I want to collect data from customers, and import to my sheet
without having to do the data entry.
I know how to publish, lock cells, etc, I just need help with the data
transfer. Thanks!