Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default how do i join 2 "dqy" type queries in excel 2003

What do you mean by join 2 dqy qureies together... Are you wanting to union 2
recordsets together? Or do you want to use the returned recordset from one
query as the input for the next query? Chances are what you want to do is to
just write a single query that returns the recordset you need by using the
Unions statement or embedding a select statement into the where clause or...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Joe" wrote:

I'm trying to use the query function within excel instead of Access. If I
really can't join two different queries the function is not much good to me.
However, if there is a way, then I can develop many reports for our end users
without trying to teach them Access.