Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pano pano is offline

Default Asking in a different way for petrol sheet help

Hi, I'm trying this from another perspective. I have one fuel sheet
which has some days that dont have any use. The sheet always has a
starting odometer and the user puts an ending odometer on another
sheet which links back to petrol sheet.
How do I get the out reading of 22564 to carry forward through E cell
& F cell even though their is no use of vehicle between 1.2.07 and
12.2.07 and show zero in G(bus) and I(Total), their is never any
private use. It's a generic form for other Depts. E3 is start of Month
Odometer ,F3 and F4 is user finish odometer readings

Formula I have in E3 is =CarryOver!$H$9 in F3 ='1'!$B$2
E4 is =$F$3 F4 ='1'!$B$2
Hope someone can help .
Regards Stephen

A B C D
E F G H I
Start End Hours Out In Bus Priv Total
Date Time Time on task
1/2/07 0 0 22564 0 0 0
2/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
3/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
4/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0
5/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
6/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
7/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
8/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
10/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
11/2/07 0 0 0 0 0 0
12/2/07 0800 1626 8.26 22564 22565 1 1
13/2/07 0800 1626 8.26 22565 22633 68 68
14/2/07 0 0 22633 0 -22633 -22633