Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Need Help with Freezing/Splitting 2 Frames in Excel 2003

Tyn

Typing in UPPER case does not make your description any clearer.

Try WindowSplit to see if you can get some combination of what you want.

Select a cell in row 2 and WindowSplit.

Both sides will scroll independently.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:15:01 -0800, Tyn wrote:

DAVE,

I have tried this and it does not allow me to scroll both sides of the T
(left and right had columns up if I want to).

WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO FREEZE TOP COLUMN TITLES AND POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO
FREEZE THE LEFT SIDE OF THE T AND THEN SCROLL UP AND SIDEWAYS FROM RIGHT TO
LEFT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE T, BUT ALSO BE ABLE TO SCROLL UP ON THE LEFT
SIDE FROM TIME TO TIME, AS OPPOSED TO ALWAYS HAVING THE LEFT SIDE OF THE T
FROZEN......is this possible?? thanks again for any help at all.