Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyn Tyn is offline

Default Need Help with Freezing/Splitting 2 Frames in Excel 2003

I have constructed a spread sheet where I would like to split the frames so
that the top header information stays constant, where I can scroll down and
have the spreadsheet infromation roll up so that you can see always the
Column Titles (which I can do easily by "using the Windows, "Freeze Panes"
command):

but I would also like to freeze the left hand Row Titles (which are the
first two columns on the left) so that I can scroll from right to left and
have my information displayed next to the row title as I scroll over...so
that I scroll both up from the bottom and right to left, possibly better
described below:

Somewhat like creating a T where both sides of the T can scroll up, but if I
want to freeze the left side of the T and keep those titles frozen but scroll
the right side of the T both up (where the top Column Titles are frozen) and
from right to left (where the left side of the Column is Frozen but the
right side of the T can scroll left and up)??? Hope this makes sense and
thanks for any advise or tips, I am a neophyte with Excel.

--
Thank You,
Tyn