Lady Layla

Thank you Dave

After reading Otto's, Cyber and your reply, I decided to see if there were any
underlying macros as you suggested. At that point I saw that an Add-IN called
CF+ had been utilized on this file. Once that was removed, I can paste again.

Thank you for guiding me in the right direction!

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
: Just to add to Otto's reply. If you have some macro running in the background
: (maybe based on a worksheet activation), then excel could be clearing your
: clipboard (macros do that a lot!).
:
: You could test it by opening your workbooks with macros disabled and see if
you
: can copy|paste.
:
: Lady Layla wrote:
:
: I have a workbook with multiple sheets. I need to copy several cells from
one
: sheet and paste on other sheets. I copy, then when I go to the other
sheet,
: there is no paste option available. The file and sheets are not protected.
The
: cells are not merged. Paste option is available for copy and paste within a
: sheet.
:
: I am trying to copy and paste values not formulas or hyperlinks.
:
: Has anyone seen this before and any idea why this is occurring?
:
: Thanks
:
: LL