Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Trace Audting Grayed out

The auditing tools are grayed out when the formula bar is active. Try
selecting a cell.

Dave

"MarieM" wrote:

My Excel 2003 question is the following on an unprotected workbook.

1. Why would the following toolbars be GRAYED OUT on a spreadsheet with tons
of formulas.
Tools:Formula Auditing: TRACE PRECEDENTS, TRACE DEPENDENTS, TRACE ERROR,
REMOVE ALL ERRORS.

2.) When I click on Tools Options General, and under Objects click on SHOW
ALL I get a skinny vertical scroll bar that I cannot close nor can I do
anything with it. It does blink though if I click on the bar in the middle. I
cannot move it anywhere either.

THanks for any help.
Michele