RandyBarrett

Thank you for the reply. Jon's suggestion worked for my application but I
enjoyed your article and may use it in the future.
Randy

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

For a solution that uses iteration (it has its own pros and cons) visit
the Excel Tips section (http://www.tushar-
mehta.com/excel/tips/index.html) and scroll down to 'Iteration to
animate a chart'

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I would like to be able to view my data set such that I can view the curve
change over time instead of viewing for example 10 curves on one graph. I
would like to be able to select the speed at which the curve is refreshed
(new data set), and the direction (so I can run the curve forward and
backward in time).

In essence, I have monthly data that represents one curve. I would like to
visually watch the curve change month by month instead of plotting one curve
for each month, I see one graph with the curve in motion over my data set
(time).