Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
help help is offline

Default decimal points in my spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet that I have been using for over a year. It helps
to keep track of how many people are getting to our website and how.
Today I opened the spreadsheet to update the information and when I
type in for example 99 over the 98 that is there the total it comes up
with is 115.99 from 213, and it changes the 99 to 0.99. I already
tried changing the column to number and general and that didn't work.
Also, if I open a new exel spreadsheet it does the same thing. So I
know the problem is in the setting somewhere but I can't find out
where. Any suggestions?