Eelco Wiertsema

Date Company Name Mnemonic opening
3-1-2005 ABN AMRO HOLDINGAABA 19,53
3-1-2005 AEGON AGN 10,09
3-1-2005 AHOLD KON AH 5,67
3-1-2005 AKZO NOBEL AKZA 31,25
3-1-2005 ASML HOLDING ASML 11,76
3-1-2005 BUHRMANN BUHR 7,2
3-1-2005 DSM DSM 47,51
3-1-2005 ELSEVIER REN 10,04
3-1-2005 FORTIS FORA 20,44
3-1-2005 GETRONICS GTN 1,68
3-1-2005 HAGEMEYER HGM 1,72
3-1-2005 HEINEKEN HEIA 24,55
3-1-2005 IHC CALAND IHC 46,65

So this is my Data input as I can download it from the server what I would
like now is that this number you can see under opening is being looked up in
another worksheet.
But now the A column states all the different dates and the first row states
the different companies so that i don't have to copy everything by hand.
As you can see the date here is only the 3rd of january but in the complete
worksheet this must accumulate to a whole year as time goes by and I can
download the data weekly.

Like this:

AABA

Date Open End
3-01-05 ぎ 19,53 ぎ 19,70
4-01-05 ぎ 19,65 ぎ 19,82
5-01-05 ぎ 19,66 ぎ 19,76
6-01-05 ぎ 19,80 ぎ 20,48
7-01-05 ぎ 20,46 ぎ 20,65
10-01-05 ぎ 20,56 ぎ 20,58
11-01-05 ぎ 20,52 ぎ 20,28
12-01-05 ぎ 20,24 ぎ 20,06
13-01-05 ぎ 20,14 ぎ 20,09
14-01-05 ぎ 19,98 ぎ 20,11
17-01-05 ぎ 20,17 ぎ 20,27
18-01-05 ぎ 20,51 ぎ 20,56
19-01-05 ぎ 20,64 ぎ 20,69
20-01-05 ぎ 20,62 ぎ 20,61
21-01-05 ぎ 20,53 ぎ 20,73
24-01-05 ぎ 20,66 ぎ 20,64
25-01-05 ぎ 20,72 ぎ 20,84

And then if this would be columns A through C but in the complete worksheet
it goes through to AQ

Again is this possible?

"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

Can't really tell what it is you want.

Can you provide more detailed info? Be very specific.

Biff