Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pano pano is offline

Default Re Car Log spreadsheet 0 how do I

Hi all,
I have a predicament if a car is not used for a few days the user will
not fill in the odometer reading so it will show up as 0 in
=Front33!$O$2 now I have 35 sheets called front1 to front35 each
sheet gets the end odometer reading from the previous sheet for the
next days start re4ading is there a way that if the current sheet gets
0 it can go back to the next sheet that has an end odometer reading???

Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this and cant see the wood for the
trees!!

Thanks
Stephen