Ed Anton

Default Using a second variable within a formula...

Hi,

Currently I am using this formula:

=IF('Raw Data Sheet'!V6=0,"Spot Cost",'Raw Data Sheet'!V6*100)

Which returns 'Spot Cost' if the value of V6 on the raw data sheet is zero
or a multiple of 100 if it is greater than zero. This is fine.

The problem I have however, is when the value of 'V6' is blank (i.e. just a
space or no data entered) my return from the formula is '#VALUE!' and I need
to create a caveat within the formula to cover it. For example, if the value
of V6 is blank then ideally I would like a return of 'Spot Cost'.

How would I go about doing this? Any help would be really really appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ed.