Ken Wright

Just add another column to your source data that looks at the date and
returns a week number, then pull that into your report. If your dates cross
years, then either add a Year identifier to your weeknumber based on the
date it is pulling from, or add another column that gives you the Year as
well, then pull both and combine as necessary to produce what you want.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Daniel" wrote in message

I have some data that I summarised by pivoting it and
grouping by month using the Month() function in excel.
However I need to break it down into weeks not months,
either week1 week2 week3..... etc or by month with weeks
underneath. I have no idea of how to do this can anybody
help please?!!

Cheers

Daniel