Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default Macros crash, "Not enough memory"

Thanks Jim, it sorta-kinda seems to be similar to my problem, close enough
that a try is in order......I'll do that Monday when I get back to work.
I'll probably have to ask MIS to pretty-please do it for me tho 'cause I
don't have rights to do much of anything out there. Thanks much for taking
the time to look that up for me. I've posted the same sort of question in
the windowsXP.general group but not much help there yet.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jim Cone" wrote in message
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313935/en-us
"Office Programs Stop Responding After You Upgrade to Windows XP"
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"CLR"
wrote in message

I have every confidence that if I were to run the program on 100 more Me
machines it would work on every one of them, and if on 100 more XP

machines
(if set up my our MIS dept) they would all fail. I don't use any forms.

wouldn't know a "variant" or a "recursion" if they was to bite me in the
butt. Macros 15 and 16 are exact copies of the previous 10 macros with

only
a couple of numbers changed to autofilter a different set of data out of

the
database. If the code were "bad", it would seem that it would not run on

the
Me machines either. All macros run, if run individually on the XP

machines,
just not if ALL are run in sequence.

A puzzler....

Vaya con Dios,