Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Charles Chickering Charles Chickering is offline

Default view additional columns on widescreen monitor

2 options he
1. Change the horizontal resolution of you monitor
2. Zoom out in Excel
--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"Shooter" wrote:

I just purchased a 20" widescreen monitor. My spreadsheets now appear to be
stretched across a wider screen as opposed to seeing more columns than
previously viewed on a standard 19" monitor. Is there a setting to view more
columns on the screen instead of just stretching the existing columns? Thanks
for your help.
--
Shooter