Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Harshad Harshad is offline

Default Copying columns and automating data updates across worksheets

I think you can select all the sheets, along with sheet1, that you want to
replicate the actions on sheet1 and then perform your operation on sheet1.
This will replicate it on other sheets.

Hope I have got your question right.

"jkl" wrote:

Sheet #1 is the core worksheet. Other sheets will draw from Sheet #1. For
example, I would like to know how I can set up Sheet #2 so that Columns A, B,
C and D will always be the same as Columns A, B, C and D on Sheet #1. So,
if I add a row to Sheet # 1 or I change the data in a cell or cells in
Columns A, B, C, and/or D of Sheet #1, those changes should automatically
appear in Sheet #2. I have tried references and links, but if I insert a
row to Sheet #1, Sheet #2 does not reflect the change. Any ideas? THANKS.