Bob Umlas

If you sort them, the blanks will all go to the bottom.
If that option doesn't work for you, you can enter 0,1,0,1,0,1,0,... down an
unused column, where the 1's correspond to the blank rows, then sort by this
column, then delete the 1's at the bottom.

I'm leading a FREE 1-hour online Webinar on Excel Tips & Tricks.
Dec 16, Jan 14, Jan 27 from 4-5PM (each session is the same).
If interested, go to http://www.iil.com, click on the yellow/orange
"Try a free webinar" link on the left side, click the Microsoft Excel
Tips & Tricks link, follow instructions to register.

"smintey" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet in excell that contains info imported from word. As a
result every-other row is blank. I would like to erase these empty rows so

if
anyone knows how to go about this it would be gratefully appreciated!!

Thanks in advance
Steve