Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
grndplane grndplane is offline

Default I played with my windows theme, now I can't see Excel cell for

Thanks Biff and all of you that responded. The High-Contrast option was the
problem. I would have never found it with out your help.

-Mike

"grndplane" wrote:

Thanks for responding. I played with the window color in
Display-themes-advanced. I set it to light blue, and when
I look at a spreadsheet in Excel that has different color backgrounds
set for cells all I see is light blue that I set in the Themes advanced
window.
My coworkers standard theme seems to work fine. So I tried going back
to Windows Classis theme, and now all I get is white and the Excel cell
backgrounds still do not work. I am sure this is simple, but I am stumped.

Thanks

-Mike

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What specifically can't you see. Did you try changing the them back?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~