Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Cell Value vs TabSheet Name

JE ... A shortcoming on my part is that I know nothing about Code ... I
record Macro's only ... then attempt to get creative with a few edits &
cut/paste ... So I will have to see if I can work with what you have provided
me ... I think J = 10 ... I am still working on the rest ... :)

Again ... my Thanks for supporting these boards ... Kha

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

In article ,
Ken wrote:

1: If I want the Range to start the list of TabSheet names @ some place
other than Cell A1 ... How do I edit?

One way:

Change

ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 1).Value

ActiveSheet.Cells(x + i, y).Value

where x and y reflect your desired starting point (e.g., if J12, then
x=11, y = 10).

2: If I only want to capture a certain number of TabSheets ... How do I do
this?

Instead of

For i = 1 To .Count

use

For i = 1 to CertainNumber

3: Where do I locate Macro if I want it to run automatically?

When do you want it to automatically run?