Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Randy Randy is offline

Default Calculations

Hi Niek and thank you for your response....I have viewed the site you
provided to no avail...still not calculating. Funny thing is I can open Excel
in "safe" mode and all works great. If I open normal, no calculations....go
figure...well I'm just about at my wits end with this whole thing...unless
anyone else has any other ideas I may just force to open in safe mode until I
get a chance to format my hd and start over!
--
Randy Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

"Niek Otten" wrote: