Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default I can't right click cells in the spreadsheet and I don't know why

I would guess that some add-in or file has disabled or otherwise messed with
your menu. Open the VBA Editor (ALT+F11), then open the Immediate Window
(CTRL+G), and type in each of the following lines, pressing ENTER after each
line:

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled=True
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

It is also possible that an add-in is picking up the BeforeRightClick event
and setting the Cancel parameter to True. To test this, type the following
in the Immediate Window in VBA, and press ENTER.

Application.EnableEvents=False

Now go back to Excel and try right-clicking. If it works, then some add-in
is hijacking your right-click menu. Go back to VBA and enter the command
above, but change False to True and press ENTER.

In Excel, go to the Tools menu, choose Add-Ins, and uncheck each one,
testing the right-click function after unchecking each add-in. When your
right-click menu function comes back, you'll have found the add-in that is
hijacking the menu. If this doesn't work, do the same thing with COM Add-Ins
(you may have to add in the COM Add-Ins menu item to your Tools menu).

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Sally84" wrote in message
I am unable to right-click in my spreadsheets (to access the copy, paste,
format options), and it is driving me crazy! Help!