Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CarSum CarSum is offline

Default Printing rows with something in them.

I have a order spreadsheet that I enter amounts ordered into on different
lines.

When I print out the order all the line print out unless I delete the ones
that are blank.

I was wondering if there was a way to just print out the rows that have
something ordered written in them?? I need heading to print out as well that
happen to be inbetween the ordered items.

Confused yet I am.
"Earl Kiosterud" wrote:

Carol,

I don't have a very clear idea of what's going on on this sheet, but I wonder if an
Autofilter might let you hide the rows that are empty before you print.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com
"CarSum" wrote in message
I have a master order sheet. I enter orders on this master daily. Not the
same items are ordered every day. I just want to print out the rows that
have items ordered on them without having to delete the blank rows??

Thanks in advance
Carol