Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jan Jan is offline

Default Conditional Formating with 3 conditions

I am using Excel 2003. I have the following conditions, but can not get the
result I want for Condition 3. I have tried various ways without success.
Maybe what I am trying to do is not possible, but if it is can be done can
someone help?

Condition 1: cell value is equal to =$G$37 - no format set
Condition 2: formula is =istext($G$37) - format set to color cell yellow
with bottom cell underlined (this works)
Condition 3: formula is =not(isnumber(G38)) - I want no cell color
underline if text is entered in cell g38. I believe this event won't occur
until the cell is exited.

TIA