Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mr. Low Mr. Low is offline

Default Excel 2002: How to keep the new color settings ?

Thanks

--
A36B58K641

"Dave F" wrote:

See he http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...989351033.aspx

Dave

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have a problem in keeping the color setting of a worksheet for other new
files.

At first, I go to Tool Option Color Modify , and click OK to set my
favorite color template.

After that, I save these setting in that file. However when I open up other
new files, those new setting does not retain. It always get back to the
default color setting.

Is there anyway to overcome this problem ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641