Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mutiple grouped Gantt charts in Excel Mutiple grouped Gantt charts in Excel is offline

Default Sort Gantt - Help required

Hello everyone,

Problem.

A company has 3 employees and workdays are Mon to Fri.

Working hours are from 9:00 to 21:00

Each employee has assigned task for all days with start time and end time.

Objective.

To haev a Ganntt like chart that will show for the whole week and for each
day and for each employee the time interval for which they have tasks asigned.

I have tried a lot of suggested solutions but could not arrive at the one am
looking for.

Grateful if anyone could help me there as I consider myself as a middle
level excel user, and find it difficult to use VB inside excel.

Thnx in advance.