Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Reck Reck is offline

Default Pulling rows from tabs to a "summary" sheet

Jim, I reworked the ranges and it works great...small wrinkle though. Is
there something I can put in there that will "paste values" into the
destination cells? Right now I'm getting the dreaded #REF. Thanks again for
your help.

"Jim Cone" wrote:

I modified the code to qualify sheets with the workbook name and
Rows.Count with the sheet name..
It is worth a try...
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

Sub RoundEmUpMoveEmOut_R1()
Dim N As Long
Dim F As Long
Dim L As Long

F = Sheets("First").Index
L = Sheets("Last").Index

For N = F To L
With ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Data Pull")
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(N).Range("B1:F1").Copy Destination:= _
.Cells(.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)(2, 1)
End With
Next
End Sub
'---------------

"Jim Cone"
wrote in message
I can't really say, it could be something "different" in xl2007.
I don't have that version to test the code on. The code works
for me when I add sheets First, Last and Data Pull to a workbook.
Of course, I adjusted the range width as versions prior to 07 do not
have a column ZQ.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA